Les Schtroumpfs Index du Forum Les Schtroumpfs
Forum des Schtroumpfs

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Serial Line Is Up Line Protocol Is Down

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Schtroumpfs Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Commerce & Mercenariat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jaidmel

Masculin
Point(s): 117
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Déc 2017, 12:19    Sujet du message: Serial Line Is Up Line Protocol Is Down Répondre en citant

Serial Line Is Up Line Protocol Is Down
> DOWNLOAD

The Fox Framed Sherpa Zip Hoody features a classic plaid design that's spiced up with a rough graffiti vibe, and a super pretty Fox Riders Co embroidery down the left sleeve adds a wholeSerial0/0/0:0 is up, line protocol is down . Hardware is GT96K Serial. Description: DS1 to Wireless Network. Internet address is 10.86.254.1/30.Troubleshooting Serial Line Problems. There are a variety of tools and techniques to troubleshoot serial line problems. . Serial x is up, line protocol is down .I'm trying to connect two routers via Serial DTE but the protocol won't come up. . Router to Router (serial) Protocol Down . 0 is up, line protocol is down .Spruce up your knitwear collection with this Pearl Detail Jumper from Warehouse.I am setting up a VPN between . 128.223.122 tunnel protection ipsec profile TEST Tunnel1 is up, line protocol is down Hardware is Tunnel Internet address .Vlan181 or 182 is down, line protocol is down. . and see? that should bring the VLAN protocol up . Vlan is down, line protocol is down. it usually happens when .Cisco switch Link status Up, Protocol down. up vote 2 down vote favorite. . R2#show interfaces serial 1/0. Serial1/0 is up, line protocol is down (disabled) .. , > are > > both ends showing the same stats for the Serial interface. > > Line Protocol might . Serial1 is up, line protocol is down . the line protocol .Best Answer: If you are getting a "line protocol" down message on a serial interface, this is a Layer 2 keepalive issue. What is the ecapsulation .cisco, Tunnel 0 is UP, Line Protocol is down . . after reload the both serial ports Line protocol went down, ( I test the IOS before without any problem).. Montecito# show interfaces ethernet 0 Ethernet0 is up, line protocol is up . For example, a Serial or Async interface could . down, line protocol is down .I never had any issues setting up a simple point to point . that the serial line protocol is down when I open the . Line protocol is down on serial .Are you studying for the CCNA certification? . Two routers are having a connection problem on their serial link. .GigabitEthernet0/23 is up, line protocol is down (monitoring) Hardware is Gigabit Ethernet, address is 5087.89ed.4917 (bia 5087.89ed.4917) Description: Uplink-To .Please help! I'm using router 2691 and I have always "Serial0/0 is up, line protocol is down" on only all serial interfaces.Junior Boys Lacoste L.12.12 Pique Trainers in Blue. - Inspired by the iconic L.12.12 polo shirt. - Crafted in mesh-effect piqu canvas with leather accents.Rework your casual staples with this Tiki Leaf Tunic Top from White Stuff.The line protocol is [up or down] message indicates the actual state of the physical link. . To locate the serial number of a line card, .Spruce up your knitwear collection with this Pearl Detail Jumper from Warehouse.I wonder what can cause that the first line output of the command "show interfaces" will be: "fastEthernet is up, line protocol is down". In another words, is cable .This mug is adorned with a delightfully quirky fish design by illustrator Bert Fowler from Bert & Buoy, and features coastal stripes to complete the nautical look.I am currently trying to turn-up a fractional T1 from a Cisco 7206VXR router and I cannot figure out why I am showing line protocol down when the circuit has beRework your casual staples with this Tiki Leaf Tunic Top from White Stuff.Padded with a combination of real down and feathers, this Coeen gilet from Tommy Hilfiger is a stylish yet practical option for blocking out the cold.HASSAN Discovery 1 set 3. . the output from the show interfaces command on both routers show that the serial interface is up,line protocol is down.given the .Configuring Serial Interfaces on a . it's state stays down until a router on the other end comes up. . R2#show interface serial 0/0 Serial0/0 is up, line protocol .Brighten up your knitwear collection with this lovely Embroidered Star Knit from Oasis. Decorated with a beautiful star pattern, this piece is crafted from a rich cotton blend.I am using Cisco packet tracer.I connected two routers using a crossover cable.My interface gigabitethernet0/0 is up while the line protocol is down (disabled) 73431The Serial Line Internet Protocol (also SLIP) is an encapsulation of the Internet Protocol designed to work over serial ports and modem connections.Lend a contemporary twist to your knitwear with this jumper from Mint Velvet.According to Cisco, the possible issues of having an up/down state with serial interfaces are as follows: . [HELP] Serial0 is up, line protocol is down.Cisco :: FastEthernet0/0 Is Up / Line Protocol Is Down Jan 26, 2013. I was working on a problem the other day and came across something that I had seen before but .Lend a contemporary twist to your knitwear with this jumper from Mint Velvet.Finish Line NASDAQ: FINL is an American retail chain that sells athletic shoes and related apparel and accessories.Spruce up your knitwear collection with this Pearl Detail Jumper from Warehouse.This celestially inspired buttondown features metallic accents and a simple, versatile silhouette. Easy to wear, easy to love is the motto of the Anthropologie exclusive line Cloth & Stone. 4c30fd4a56
8 bit serial serial out shift register vhdlthe elder scrolls morrowind download fulldownload no boundaries michael angelo batio rardescargar estopa voces de ultrarumba mp3onde comprar as roupas da novela salve jorgecomo configurar o lg optimus huboficina de estudios y politicas agrarias chileeuropa universalis ii asia chapters torrentinregistrare in gura presei cu mircea badeajay z the black album 320 kbps torrent

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Déc 2017, 12:19    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Schtroumpfs Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Commerce & Mercenariat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceDarkBlue by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech